THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 11, 2009

21

09/06/09
It was our 21st month together.
Yes, I've said that we were just going to have dinner together.
So I picked him up from work at 6pm.
He went back to bathe and change.
We left the house at 730pm.













He was wearing his new collar tee and new pants.
haha.lime green.
I chose for him and it looks kinda good on him.




you kiss me,




I kiss you.(while stealing a look at the cam =p)





purple- green.




why lah so fierce?









We went to a place I suggested.
I went with my family the first time and I thought it was a nice place.
The restaurant is beside the Kelana Jaya lake.
We wanted to eat at Louisiana(eee I don't know how to spell),
but instead we went to the neighbour restaurant called Sanook.
The service was kinda bad but the food was AMAZING AMAZING.
So good you have to say it twice. Tahahahaha.
The price was reasonable.
RM76 altogether.
We were stuffed mannnn





























Roasted chicken chop.
Very very good.





Some seafood pizza.
Spicy but not bad only.








After dinner, we went to meet his friends.
I wanted to play poker so all of us went to Jack's house.
I played for awhile only.
Lost my money to them so decided not to play.
Instead, I deal cards for them.
That guy in green got angry at me that night.
We are fine now but he still don't wanna tell me why he was angry.
damn crap.




The next day, Andrew, Emily and I went for a movie in pyramid.
We watched 17 again.
Rating: 7/10.
I like Michelle Trachtenberg although she was very bitchy in GG.
=p


Hmmm Ok thats all.
I want to watch Drag Me To Hell and Blood.
and maybe State of Play.

Friday night- Zouk?
Sunday night- Prom.

0 comments: