THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, June 29, 2009

M Circle

Celebrated Juan's birthday on Saturday.
Jason picked Jack, Jie Yi and me and we meet up with the guys at Vision.
Reached there around 12 something?
Lots of people I don't know, so Jie Yi and I just sit there and stoned.
I drank 3 cups of liquor and I didn't feel anything at all.
Okay? Normally I am not a good drinker lor, but I guess I am. tahaha




Jieyi..Eww I looked so freaking ugly.





With Bryan and Jie Yi





Douglas.






Damn pai seh. They are trying to lick me. haha






Jack, me, Doug, Jieyi, Chili, Will.I.Am






Chili- Maple Story friend






.......... '
They said do kissie pose but I don't know why I did not.






Lovess






Chee Khiong, Chili, Doug, Darren, me, Jack






Kiss me???






Ok I don't know what were we doing.hahaha





2 guys were extremely drunk that night.
Darren puked like crazy.
Poor guys.
Jack, Jason and I were singing like mad people in the car.
Jack was high. He kept saying that its going to reach 5 o clock. Lol!
All of us meet at Darren's house.
They went to yam cha and I went home.
Next day I tried lying to my dad, saying that I was back around 4.
Then he said :" 4 your head! I know you came back at 530!"
lol crap.
But anyway, lucky he wasnt angry.
:D










Arghhh, that smell.

0 comments: