THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wo Hui Lai Le



M.I.A for so long.
No pictures to show,
no interesting things to update.
So sad huh.

Here's what happened in my life during those MIA days :

- I got the Myvi. But it is not black/white/gold. It's silver. Which don't look like silver! Looks more like blue. Ishhh.

-I watched Monster vs Aliens. B.O.B is such a cutie!

-I did quite bad in my Physics, Biology, Maths and Chemistry papers. WTF. ALL LEH!

-My stupid dog bit me for fucks. I am so not talking to him now. tooooot

-Bee stayed over last Saturday. We ordered pizza and watched Balls of Fury at home. :)

-Wuuuu look! Everyone is having holiday now! Creeps.

-I miss Kaye.





Currently feeling down, sleepy, hungry(wtf I just ate dinner and 5 tau sa piah), lazy and hot.

2 more papers to go and I am done with A Level.

0 comments: