THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Taiwan Sausage

You lift my feet off the ground
You spin me around
You make me crazier, crazier
Feels like I'm falling
And I am lost in your eyes
You make me crazier, crazier
Crazier



Saturday night, Jack called and asked whether I want to follow them to somewhere just to eat taiwan sausages.
Apparently, Chee Khiong wanted to try.
Lol.
That day Douglas ate the superrrrrr spicy sausage and he got 50 bucks chipped in by Darren and Jason.
But, he drank 5 cups of chinese tea and he puked.
hahahaha but I think its worth it.
Mannnn, 50 bucks just to eat one spicy sausage lehh, I also want lor.



This is the lovebirds- Aaron and Pui Teng.




Chili, William and Darren.



Took a few videos but this is the clearest one.
This is Chili eating chilli powder ( with sausage lah)






Ok byebye.






You yelled, said you were tired of playing,
stopped the car and walked away.
You threw your ring, I threw mine.
I was angry.
I cried.
But finally you came back.
You agreed with my requests except one,
and I agreed with your requests except one too.


Can't you see that I'm the one who understand you?
Been here all along so why can't you see?
You belong with me

0 comments: