THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, October 25, 2007

m i x e d e m o t i o n s



i miss you!
it's been 4 days since i saw you..
urghh..but oh well...i am gonna see you today!
and you promised that you are going to make it up to me...=P *wink*


Soooo....i did add maths today...
and guess what?!
i cried doing it...ok it sounded stupid but most of the time i cry while doing add maths... it's so fucking frustrating...it's tough ok!! arghhh..


Halloween is just around the corner!!


Look what i did due to boredom........







Ta-Daaaaaa!!!



shittt...i have to stop being sooo lame...

soo anyway...i went to carrefour with my sister to buy stuff...


we are going to cook on sunday while our parents are not here...


We are so gonna burn down da houseee!


She's going to cook spaghetti for her NEMO DARLING...


and i am going to cook glass noodles...


i hope it will turn out ok...*crossing my finger*..hahaa



anYway...here are some realllyyy Random pictures...







it's a ladybird chocolate..cute huh...





Just me And my bro...





my sexy boy *Snowflakes* and me!





the shows we watched together...



that's all for now...
xoxo
Princess TY

0 comments: