THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, October 28, 2007

treasure THE DAY


yesterday was my cousin's wedding!! TekMei & Andy...actually i didnt want to go to the wedding...but i have to and my sis forced me to..so we walked to their house...we took pictures and waited for the groom to arrive...




sweet kisses for ya




me and seong the bride and me *love her gown*

my cousin and i


tek leng, tek yeh, tek mei,tek ting and tek yit
then around 1130 the groom came..*honk honk honk*..Mei was like peeping but her parents said that she cant..it is so called "pantang"..haha..after going through all of the process..they came down...
looking sweet as always
my mummy and daddy giving angpow
the couples
the Ling family
me looking as crazy as ever

we were dragged to the groom's house

my sis and i gotta go earlier to help out at the registration...we supposed to go at 530 pm...
but "the driver" came at 545...LDP was jammed...we were stuck there...and finally when we were reaching...Mei called and ask us to turn back...go to her house and take some flower petals...so off we go...Finally we reached Sime Darby Convention Centre at 7pm...wth??! it was supposed to start at 630pm...but oh well...WE ARE MALAYSIANS...so it started at 9pm...=.=
Chang Chang Chang Chang...
The Grand Entrance...
it was incredible...love her dress *was designed specially for her*
the 5 layer cake...
we ate and camwhored...this was the results...
then the couples went to change and came out with this...
arghhh...loving it...
we then continued taking pictures....
beloved cousin and i
alyssa and i *she look gooorgeous*
ice sculptur *two swans* awww...
crazy girls
drop dead stunning...=P
around 12 something...kami semua pulang ke rumah...Snowflakes was hyper...he ran here and there like he have not seen us for 10 years...so i played with him...we smelled chocolate cake together...=s
this was the end of my day...will post more pics....
lovezzz....princess*ty*