THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, November 1, 2007

l o v e s t o r y


i saw Katherine Mcphee's love story lyrics and i realize that it sounded just like my love story...haha...ermm..well...MOST of it...



I think it was the summer time When I laid eye's on you I didn't even know your name Some how we'd end up in the same room Never crossed my mind I never saw you like that I should've listened to my best friend She knew we'd be a perfect match It's a typical love story We started out as friends We met way back when This is just a typical love story The boy you never wanted Just steals your heart I never saw it comin 'Till I fell so hard I always made up some excuse Sayin' that you weren't my type Didn't wanna face the truth Didn't wanna cross that line Till one day I saw you Out of the corner of my eye You were flirting with some girl And I said I thought I would die Can't believe it's happening When I least expect it My prince under disguise How you fooled me with those eyes When I feel like letting go In your arms is where I know I am (don't know what she says there) From the beginning We always belong


I love my Love Story...I really do...

Sorry...Something was on my mind............




can i just live like this? urghhh....









0 comments: