THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

school + spm + shit = 3S = me

finally...the pictures...! thankz to darren...*in my best sarcastic tone*...


save me! p/s..take a look at the guard behind...so pat gua...

my sweetie pie

my beautiful...

omgg...our stupidness

2 diff tone...in other words....micheal jackson...


thats all...couldn't take many pictures coz we were using darren's phone...

today is the third day of SPM...and guess what i dreamt this morning...shitness...
i dreamt that i didnt went to school for SPM..OMG! i almost cried mannnn....
and as usual...my ic number is wrong...hope my ic number in my SPM cert will come out correctly...*crossing my fingers*
i dont wanna talk about how i did in my previous papers...coz it sucked big time...urghhh...i always do things that i will regret...*slap me plz* ishh...oh well..all i can do is blame myself for my stupidity...and oh yeahh..dumbness...=D
7 more days and its all gonna be over...
[kaye] thankz for keeping me going...you are always saying " haiyoo...dont care laa...not good then not good la..when the results come out that time...you wont even give a damn about it d..." haha...indeed my bestie...just what i need in my life...love ya girlfren...cannot imagine how am i going to live without you guys...
shit...i am desperate to shop...and go for holiday...and drink...XD
oh well...DEC 4 will be the day you see me fly...fly away from You

confident-less.........

0 comments: