THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 16, 2007

vulnerable

yay!! weekends! 4 days of SPM is over...6 more to go...

why is everything going against me?!
perfect...so perfect......
am i over sensitive?? or insecure?? or perhaps just reacting how a normal girlfriend would......
i've told myself that i will not care about it anymore...because you will think that i am overprotective...and the hatred will build up inside of you...
so....i will just let it be...be oblivious...*just smile and nod*


i sat in the corner...in silence and darkness...tear drops are the only sound that can be heard...
i contemplated my life...realized that i just have to stay strong...no one is going to care...no one will understand...its just me...
my smiles and laughter concealed my vulnerability...yes..i am fragile...just a small thing will cause me to break and those pieces takes an utterly long time to reattach...
i am not just talking about you...i am the one who has a problem...my life loves to go haywire...

sorry...put the blame on me...

i love my life!! it will always be a mystery to everyone...

i am not worthy...

0 comments: