THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

Revenge of the Fallen



Transformers 2.
I watched it liao!
Hmmm...I am still wondering why EVERYONE thinks that its a fucking awesome movie.
To me, it is just awesome. Without the "fucking" word.






Among all the autobots, I love Bumblebee the most.
Notice that Sam kept calling Bumblebee- Bee.
Hahaha so cute.







Since long long time ago, I've already like Shia Labeouf.
Not when he is in Even Stevens la.
But he is becoming not so cute anymore right?
Gee...nevertheless, I still love him.
:)
Sigh, why can't he be with Megan Fox.
They will make such a cute couple.
Can even be voted as the best couple.
Why oh whyyyyyy
























Megan Fox, I wonder why people believe that she was a guy.
Which part in the world makes people think that she was a guy!
She has genuine boobs, sweet voice....everything is so girly about her.
I highly doubt that she was a guy.
I believe what I see. hahaha.
She is super hot,man.
OMG tak boleh tahan laaaaaaaa
Bye bye, gonna go admire her amazing body and looks.

0 comments: