THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hari Keluarga

Woke up at 9am.
Pick Bee up and we went to school together.
Hohohoho so freaking hot.
Saw lots of teachers and friends.
Lol mostly are Nian's friends.
So sad. I no friends one lor especially in Form 4 and 5.
Urgh bad memories.
I so miss Form 2 and 3.
Anyway, we saw Mr Jacob, Pn Susela, Pn Lee Yoke Lay, Pn Lee Kuee Hiong( I dunno how to spell la!).......
Went to see my brother and bought food, bubble tea...





















gf, bro






At 11 something, we went to LCCT to send Harn off.



Oh mee gosh, I just saw a figure!
Lol lame.




2 sexies




I looked sad but I wasn't.
hahahaa








Harn's family




loves!




When we were heading home, there was a road block.
Cheh road block only mah right, we didn't do anything bad also.
But suddenly the fella stopped us.
Wtf man.
The JPJ fella said the road tax expired already.
So I called my mum since it is her car.
She said she just renewed!
So the JPJ fella called and check with the computer.
And duhh it has been renewed.
But they still fined us for not putting the sticker.
Then when we were driving back, I suddenly saw the sticker at the top left corner.
Joke man!
So we turned back.
But the fella said cannot stick there cause people from outside cannot see.
Blablabla.
I felt like choking them to death!!
Urgh my mum kept blaming me man.
She said I got fined for not paying for parking twice, accident once, fined for THIS again.....
Oh what the crap.




p/s : Oh oh oh I got my tattoo d!!!

pp/s : The pictures below with me wearing a red dress one arr, I was wearing pants one ok! It is not a panty! It is a shorts!




You could never see it through my eyes
And I'm too tired to try



0 comments: