THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, November 29, 2009

fashit

wtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtfwtf
I've never been so attracted to a guy for quite some time.
Taylor Lautner!!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Before I watch New Moon, I know this Jacob guy is hot but I never knew he is THIS hot.
When he took out his shirt to wipe theirritatingbella's head, wtfinearlydied.
Eh no la, actually not yet.
It was the scene where theirritatingbella went to his house to find him while it was raining, and he was shirtless with his short hair.
That was the part where I sat up straight with my heart beating faster and faster.
lol.



Damn yummy you know.
His wolf friends also damn hot.


Mama Mia.


This morning I woke up at 6 something, I went online and googled him.
And guess what I found out.
Nah, not the fact that he is dating Taylor Swift, I knew that quite long ago,
it was the fact that he is born in 1992,which means he is 17!!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!




He don't look 17 to me!!
How can he be 17 years old??!!
omg what happened to the world??!
Why younger guys are always hotter??!!





You see!!! wtf abs is that?!!!
aih aih aih
But actually it is not the abs that I am so attracted to, I love his arms more.
Urgh I love big arms.





Feel very protected one ok.



See him hugging his ex-Selena Gomez.
:(
hug me pleaaaaaaseeeee




Sigh, I used to like Taylor Swift, but I don't think I do now.
Because I am jealous!!
-.-







I love you, Taylor.
and your body.
especially your arms.
:D



Oh anyway, Twilight sucks.
Err, sorry to all the fans, let me rephrase,
Twilight was a let down.
Lame conversations, pointless scenes, theirritatingbella kept doing annoying things, edward is like so not hot or cute but weird and I don't think he is a good actor, the show moves really slow..w...w...w,love here love there so boring.
But it was worth giving RM12 for.
:P