THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, December 30, 2010

We are the world

One afternoon when the bf and I were in McD drive thru, we had a sudden urge for karaoke.
Plus at the same time it was Jason's birthday so we called him and asked whether he wants to go.
Since he said OK, we called Jack and Jake to come along.
We were there from 530 to 930pm.
Jack left earlier because he had dinner. So it was just 4 of us.



My hair is always covering my left eye. -.-




Jack, Jason, Jake











The bf put so much feelings into the song. -.-




One of my favourite guy friends that I love to hang out with.





Jason :" Next time I want to have a son as good as Jake."
Me :" You?? Impossible."




:)
Loves.
There was one part where we all laughed like crazy thanks to Jason.
He picked the song " We are the world" by various artists.
Before the song started, he turned to me and said :" girl first girl first."
So I was like getting ready to start singing.
But suddenly Justin Bieber came out and he sang, which sounded like girl.
At that moment, Jason's reaction was so epic!
He was like :" whaddafuck Justin Bieber!! "

hahahaha
Anyway I really dont understand why so many people hate him.
What did he do to deserve all these harsh comments about him?
Sigh, oh well, at least he is getting cuter. :D




The video for "We Are The World"

1 comments:

DaRreN said...

IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!IMBA!!!!