THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Booo


high waist pants which looks kind of kiddy.
=.= bought it online.
My heels too!
I loveeee my heels!




I am not going to update about Darren's 19th yet.
Maybe another day.
Aisehh, I will be working from Monday to Friday in Summit.
Counting the number of people that enter.
...
Jason and I went to visit Jack just now in Summit.
Sigh, I don't know how am I going to sit there and count people for 5 tooting days man.
Gee, for the money ty, for the money.







Yesterday was fun. But was sleepy around 12 something.
Great huh?
Next morning, gave my brother add maths tuition.
haha now we are practicing Indices and Logarithms.
lol.
Eat the sleep eat the sleep.
wtf. Damn tooting sien.
In the evening, saw Jason online, so asked him to go yam cha.
But he said there's no other ppl to call so I suggested to go Summit.
So yeah, off we went.





Every night I rush to my bed,
with hopes that maybe I'll get a chance
to see you when I close my eyes.
Lost in a fairytale.
Can you hold my hands?



0 comments: