THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, December 27, 2010

Candice

Heidi Klum?Adriana Lima?Gisele Bundchen?
NAHHHHHHH

The new favourite VS angel - Candice Swanepoel.
Mannnn I tell you, I am so crazy over her.
My laptop's wallpapers keep changing every 10 minutes and they are all her pictures.
She's only 22 years old and she's from South Africa.
About 176cm tall, 33-23-34

She's so freaking hot!
Thin and muscular!!
Her stomach is super flat! Damn envious...
But even if I just have her super long legs I am satisfy. Hohoho










The bf said she looks like Jessica Alba in this pic
































wtf her waist! shiiiitt!
:(
How I wish one day I can see her on the runway. Live.









3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It' my dream to watch her in runaway. first time i saw her picture I could tell she's a great model...her photos is stunning and very high fashion..my model idol...


Lady Lai

Anonymous said...

great issues altogether, you simply won a new reader.
What could you recommend about your submit tjat
you just made a few days ago? Any positive?

Feel free to visit my web-site: m88

yanmaneee said...

retro jordans
goyard handbags
off white nike
air jordan
adidas yeezy
ferragamo belts
kobe byrant shoes
air max 270
golden goose sneakers
kobe shoes