THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

TY the missing girl is back in action!
=)
is my outfit nice? (the picture above)
I wore that last week.
no wait. 2 weeks ago. LOL.
We went to watch Ironman in Cineleisure.
the WE included Mysexy,me,kaye,kc,jason,chinlee and her friends.
Before that I went dinner with family.
I thought we are watching movie in Pyramid so I told my dad to eat in Pyramid.
After putting on make up and everything,I went downstairs.
My dad was like " no way you are wearing that! go back up and change!"
I was like "uhhh" *completely stunned*
normally he will let me wear whatever I wanna wear.
So anyway, I untie the knot and let it down. I looked like OL.haha.
We went Sushi Groove to eat.
Nice place to chill.
After that Jason picked me up and we went to Cineleisure.

I love wasabi!

mirror!!
Now these pictures were taken last week.
On our 8th month.
That is 9th of May.
All of us went Redbox in the afternoon.
(mysexy,kaye,nic,david,jieyi,darren,jeslyn,jason,chili and mab)
Went back at 7pm,bathed,changed,make-up.
OneU was the place again.
Couldnt get tickets for What Happens In Vegas.
So we went to The Curve and eat dinner.
Tried getting tickets in Cineleisure but failed AGAIN.wtf.
So we went McD.
Hahahaha.
Sat there until 3am.


I parted my hair to the side.
Not that messy huh.
Means not sexy anymore?
haha!!
URGHHHH! I am going crazy again.
SHIT.
Everything is helpless.
If I continue like this, I am so gonna get high blood pressure.
wth.