THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Today is a totally different day.
I felt so hyper and happy!
Mysexy's mood is good this morning too.
We were early to college.So I decided to write stuff on his hand while he smoke.

"I Love You,Sexy Boy! Y"

Haha.dumbdumb.


Finally did my Maths presentation. I introduced the topic and explained briefly about the number of rape cases in each states in Malaysia. Well,if any of you are interested, Selangor has the highest amount of rape cases,followed by Johor. wtf huh. Oh well, classmates debated about who should be blame for the rape cases in Malaysia. Some said the women and some said the men. What do you think?

Thanks to Darren, I now like Ice Blended Strawberry. haha. According to Jason, it tastes sweet. I think it tastes sour. Which I love so much. haha. KC and Kaye the lovebirds are spotted hanging out in Starbucks again. EEEEE. jealousnya. haha! One day I will come and spoil your date! Muahaha...

Off to McD soon.Gonna accompany sexyboy study.His exams are next week. AAAAA!!!



*still not satisfy with ManU winning Premier League. Urghhhh!

0 comments: