THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Cheesietal


1. Name

Princessty Salad.

2. When and how did we meet?
Mrs Ang's science tuition. Form 3 I think.

3. How long have you known me?
Five years.

4. Do you have a crush on me?
Nah, don't think so. hahaha

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
Cheesetal? Because it is her nickname?

6. Describe me in one word.
Soft.

7. First impression of me.
Soft-spoken,polite and nice.

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
Yeah. Duh. By first look I know how nice or not nice a person is. :D

9. What reminds you of me?
Cheese, orange colour...

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
Anything that means Thank You.

11. If you and I were stranded on an island alone, how would you feel?
Dang, I want a hot guy lahh! haha.

12. When's the last time you saw me?
A few weeks ago.

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
Maybe. lol

14. What is my best attribute?
Of course, her kindness and selflessness. She is compassionate and always think about ways to help others.




Tag : Kaye, Howard, Michelle, Yin Wey,Emily.

0 comments: