THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, August 1, 2009

PC Fair

Woke up at 6.45am on Friday. It's been a while since I wake up that early.
We(Jason, Aaron, PuiTeng, Nian, Darren, Chili, Jake and Jikz) met up at Bistro first before going to KL.
We were working for Celcom at PC Fair.
At first, we were told that they needed 15 ppl and 3 working days.
But after seeing the location and the capacity of the booth, they reduced the number of ppl to 5.
So only 9 of us worked yesterday while the other 5 just walked around.
Damn cham, but at least they got paid for just walking around.
Today all of us are not working while the other 5 work.




Celcom broadband.


I saw a Vaio laptop and I want it! RM3,999. not that expensive right?
Yesterday I wanted to buy ink for my printer.
Then when the guy gave out brochures I stopped and see.
He asked what model is my printer.
I was stoned.
"errr I dunno wor"
"Looks like this?" * shows me the refill"
"hmmm I dont think so"
"which brand are you using?"
"Dell gua" ( I took a look at my printer just now and found out its Canon)
"Gua ar? Then how to buy wor?"
LOL sad case.


My leg is still pain from standing too long.
Gee.
Nian stayed over at my house and he is still sleeping.
Sienness.
Tonight we are celebrating Darren's birthday.
I THINK we are going to Look out point.
Lol. There's no plan at all.
But I've planned what I am going to wear.
hahaha
so long never wear nice nice.









I just can’t take it
My heart is racing
The emotions keep spinning out

0 comments: