THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

already gone





Sunday night, a few of us decided to watch a movie.
But last minute Nian said he have to go to the airport to pick his dad's friend.
So we went to Suku yam cha first.
I thought plan will be canceled, but Darren was bored and he wanted to watch, so we watched :




Pubic Public Enemies


Only Darren, Jason, Aaron, Chili and I went to watch.
The movie was not bad only lah.
It was quite draggy, and I was feeling very cold.
Luckily someone lend me his jacket, thanks! :)
The movie was about robbing banks, woman, death, shooting,money...






Will be working from 31st of July till 7th of August.
31st-2nd- PC Fair
3rd-7th- Summit






Remember all the things we wanted
Now all our memories they're haunted
I didn't come here to hold you, now I can't stop
Started with a perfect kiss then we could feel the poison set in
Perfect couldn't keep this love alive

0 comments: