THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, November 22, 2007

burden


dieeeeeeeeeeee
hopeless....
i hate exams!! no...actually not exams...i hate FAILURES
especially when everyone around me succeed
haihzzzzz....
sorry laaa...saya bukan seorang yang tabah...tak macam Hilmi atau Othman...
wthhhh!
see what failures do to me....make me go "kuku"...
sorry...DONT put the blame on me...
Try again. Fail again. Fail better. ~Samuel Beckett
Failure doesn't mean you are a failure... it just means you haven't succeeded yet. ~Robert Schuller
You always pass failure on your way to success. ~Mickey Rooney
Just because you make mistakes doesn't mean you are one. ~Author Unknown
urghhhh! that was so "inspirational"...
well...good luck to me...hope you wont see my picture on the front page of THE STAR tomorrow...
"Another Girl Killed Herself Because Of Results"
swt...hahaha....
dont hate me because i complain...love me for it...

0 comments: