THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, November 24, 2007

the kingdom--

well...i didnt actually went to watch movie with andrew and alyssa..instead i went to watch with my sweetheart wey...we watched The Kingdom...fuyohhh...fantastic...wonderful..perfect...!! sudah lama tak tengok begitu cantik punya wayang...!! it is a MUST-WATCH-MOVIE!! dont talk to me if you dont want to watch...=P

anywayzz...after the movie..we bumped into my sis and her bf...haha...so "you yuan" wan...then sweetheart wey and i went to rainforest to minum...

we requested songs too...i requested for "the sweetest girl" and sweetheart wey requested for "clumsy"...the DJ played both of the songs...we were so happy so we dedicated "i fell in love with the DJ" to him...hahaha!! he said " ok this song is dedicated to me,from some sexy chicks..." haha..swt...

friends for life

cheers! to us.....
young and beautiful

after that...sweetheart wey's bf dropped me at suku coz bee was there with his friends...i missed him so badly so i joined his gang yam cha...that time was abit high d...haha...my eyelids was like so heavy..."zZzzZzz" but then still can tahan...

german sausage...jackie...darryl aka my date...






ss-ing...ham sap lou's face...i mean darren's...haha...

went back around 1 something...luckily dad didnt really scold me...he was like:

daddy: who did you go out with?

me: errr...*softly*...ah nian laa...

daddy:huh?who??

me:aiyoo...friends laa...

daddy:went to watch movie and end up coming back at this time laa??

me:i went to yamcha mahh...

daddy:yamcha meh?then why are you drunk?

me:*wtf* where got??! helllooo...i where got drunk? *walking in a straight line*

-end of convo-

so that was it...i am so in love with that fuckingtastic movie...i am so gonna watch it again...if you wanna watch it...ajak me k!!! i will be waiting...

nitezz....

the sweetest girl....





0 comments: