THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, December 29, 2007




Kaye ffk me AGAIN!! crap la u!! haha...nvm...i will drag you out another day!! mark my words!!!


Instead of my bestie K...i went to watch AVP2 with my Bee!! awww...missed him like crap! anywaysssss...now everywhere is having SALE!! and my pocket is so darn empty!! omgggg....i want sport shoe,accessories,heels,dress,tops and many many more..the list goes on and on until europe...dannngggg!!! Bee was trying to help by not letting me see all those shops...so we went to Coffee Bean and drank Ice Blended Mocha...yummm~~~

the movie was pretty good for me...others said it was bad...and AS USUAL...i didnt understand the story...luckily Bee was kind enough AGAIN to explain it to me...almost every show that we watched together...he gotta take some time and tell me the storyline...goshhh...yes yes..me dumb...i give the movie a 6...not bad ehh...

i wanna finish my story book...!!! "Tall,Dark & Handsome"....just like him........=D

*i am too bored until i started playing GB again...this time with KUSO...i won him many times!!*

Chelsea is playing against Newcastle!!! wish them the best!!

0 comments: