THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

a night in MJ's house

Hey ya!! ok..i am still a lil high and am having a headache now...errmm...but u cant blame me..i drank like 4-5 shots of Absolute Mandarin...urghhh...wait wait..before i start the story-telling about the night in MeiJuin's house...i should start with telling the inevitable...

Yesterday we saw Her in Bistro!! tahahaha...i remembered Bee was like stoning and he "Ohhhh"...then he turned to me and said " *** ** worrr"...Before that i saw her from the back but didnt know it was her...when i saw her...my mind was like "wow nice shirt!!" hahaha!! but pulak turned out it was the one that i didnt want to see...Not to say that i hate her or anything laa...There are things that i like about her...e.g: -her dressing , her leadership and her pose(haha! she is a good poser!)...BUT He is mine now so please back off! I know that She still likes him and is still holding on the hope that one day He will once again be back into her world...Its not wrong to think like this but to tell the truth...IT will never happen anytime soon...If She wants to wait then go ahead...I cant do or say anything...She should know what She did in the past and She can never turn back time..."What goes around comes around" You know?? Before this I was so afraid of Her...but for now I became stronger and the sight of Her will not even make my heart skip a beat...=) He really LOVES me You know AND I will NEVER EVER do what You did to him.........<

So back to the topic...We went to MJ's house after that and we played Mahjong...haha..it was so fun!! after a few of them went back...SS18/1C and SS18/1 played with each other...i am not saying the road ok..haha...SS18/1C included Alyssa,Andrew and Me while SS18/1 included Tek Seong, Mei Juin and Khe Chun...I won a few rounds only...but it was not bad as it was my first time playing after so darn freaking long...karat d laa...Then after that we played Black Jack..walau ehh...dont wanna talk about it...lose like shit!! So around 3 something we started drinking...Drew brought Absolute Mandarin...It smelt dammm nice lorr...but then when you drink......dot dot dot....suck like hell...

We went up to MJ's room then Bee and Seong went back home...so left Aly,Drew,Mj and me...we were both staying over at Mj's house...we played Bluff...DAMMM...I am shitty at that game...lost kau kau twice lehhh...So i gotta drink shots after shots...*err sorry Bee for not going to sleep after you went back,i was too tempted to play..eheh*

After losing twice i decided to change game...we played Dare...we spinned the bottle and whoever kena have to choose a card...the choices were Lepas Diri, Dare,Drink and Truth...I kena a few times...Ermm...sorry to burst your bubble but thats all I can tell...the following incidents are quite embarrassing and we already said that what happened in Mj's house stays there...so yeahhhh...But actually i was the only one who did embarrassing things...LOL...

Went back home at 11 something in the morning...and here i am...urghhhh...I am so going back to sleep...Good night y'all!! YY

0 comments: