THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Happy 18th Birthday Beeeeeee!!
Today is your special day...so it is mine too!! hehe...

glad that you liked it...=)
Since today is MY special day,so I wore something nicer than usual ...my classmates were asking why was I dressed up so nice,am I going to a party or what?? haha...and i replied " Today is my boyfriend's birthday!" ....=.=" i know i know..what is it gotta do with me dressing up nicer right??
Wanted to skip LAN class today,BUT the lecturer didnt come...so...plan failed...haihz...Crystal and I walked all the way to Cake Sense...bought a slice of tiramisu cake...and then walked ALL THE WAY to Peppercorn to put the cake there...then WALKED BACK to college...we practically walked a whole big round...*tired-ness*
At 11 I went to the guardhouse to wait for Bee...then saw Teck Wei..so
Me: helllooo!! having your break now??
Teck Wei: yah...
Me: ohh..waiting for someone??
Teck Wei:yah....
Me: who are you waiting for??
Teck Wei: nian lorr
Me: huh! ni de pi gu (translate:your ass la)
Teck Wei: *blur* what??
Me: you going for break with him meh??
Teck Wei: yah?
Me: but i thought nian and I are going together?
Teck Wei: err??
then Bee came...he told Teck Wei that we are going to pak toh...so he have to go with Kaye they all...sighh...feel so bad...
We went to Peppercorn to eat...the food was ok ok only laa...small portions...we talked and talked and talked until 1150...then i was like thinking should i call the fella to bring the cake out?? but how?? i wanted to suprise him...but plan failed AGAIN...omg..i am damm sap pai lorr...
Me: err Bee,I bought a cake for you
Bee: huh! why didnt you say earlier??
Me: eheh! wanted to suprise you mahh
Bee: aiyoo you arr..dont know how to suprise people wan
Me: eheh eheh eheh *pai seh*
but anyway..we shared the cake and left at 12!! i was late to class...but the lecturer havent started the lesson yet la...so it was ok...
Our class was damm hyper today...dammm bising lorr...even our Bio lecturer complained.

chin xia...damm gila wan...


tal! my blur partner!

michelle! she's cool...!

生日快乐

我爱你 Y

0 comments: