THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

TAG ME TAG ME! YAY! MUAXX TO AIRIN!

1. Who is your all time inspiration?
err..there's too many to be listed.

2. Have you had a crush on me?
hmmm...nahh...tahaha.

3. If you were to be stranted on a deserted island,who are the 3 blogging buddies you would take with you?Why?
Like duh my bestie.She makes me alive.(LOL sounds so les)
Jia sheen? Coz she will do really funny things.Haha...
Daniel? I need to rub his tummy!

4. Where is the place you wanna go to the most?
The beach.

5. If you have only one wish to come true,what would it be?
To be with him FOREVER.

6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yah?

7. What are you afraid to lose now the most?
FONG WEI NIAN.

8. If you win 1$,what would you do?
Keep it and use it whenever I wanna use?

9. If you meet someone you love,would you confess it to him or her?
Eventually he will find out.so I don't need to.haha.

10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Friendly, Brave,Outgoing

11. What are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
Good sense of humour, good in teasing people, tall, good in sports, hot, good looking, really caring, willing to sacrifice and loyal.

12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
too many to be listed.

13. Highlight of the week.
Something.=)

14. If you have faults,would you rather the people around you point it out to you or you rather they keep quiet?
Point some out and keep some quiet.lol.

15. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Everything is important in my life.

16. Are you a shopaholic?
YES! I am saying it loud and clear.

17. What's on your mind right now?
MR FONG WEI NIAN'S FACE. LOL.

18. If you have a chance,which part of your character would you like to change?
sigh.all of it.

19. What's the last shocking thing that you see or heard?
My grandfather is really sick.

20. What's bothering you lately?
My laziness. and not being able to break with Bee from MONDAY TO FRIDAY.WTF! toot you,March intake peeps.haha..Just Joking.

Me tag:
Jiasheen,Tal,Nic,Pteng,Sam,Daniel,Shuling.

1 comments:

Jia Sheen said...

good girl! u tagged me! :D i saw kaye's blog and she didnt tag me so i thot i couldn't do :(

hahahahha. hey! im not ur island entertainer!