THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Liverpool vs Chelsea.
Thank God tomorrow is a public holiday.
Everyone is so going to watch this match.
Imagine Jason & his girl and Bee & I watch the match.
CL and Bee support Liverpool while Jason and I support Chelsea.
niceeeeeee.
Ironman is out today.
I don't feel like watching it but the others are keen of it.
Kaye,KC,Jas,CL,Bee and I are going to watch movie in OneU tonight.
I think.
A triple date perhaps?
Having 3 quizzes on Friday.
Am so not ready for it.
God bless me pleaseeee!!
me with ATTP?
Yes?No?
=)
Out to the park at night.
Doing something fun.
Chit-chatting all the way,
and being flashed using a torchlight by the security.
Nah, we don't do illegal activities.
We are just small little kids hanging out in the park.





Congrats to Pteng.
We shall go for dd some other time too.
ok?
haha!
[dont cry out loud,just keep it inside]

0 comments: