THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Name: Ling Tek Yit
Sisters: 1 Brothers: 1
Shoe size: 5
Height: 168 cm
Where do you live: Subang
Favourite drinks: Bubble tea and Soya Bean
Favourite breakfast: Unhealthy snacks/ buffet breakfast in hotels!
Have you ever been on a plane?: Yes
Swam in the ocean: No.Got sharks lehh
Fallen asleep at school: No
Broken someone's heart: Not sure
Fell off your chair: Yes haha
Sat by the phone all night waiting for a call: I don't waste time.haha
Saved e-mails: Yes
What is your room like: my heaven
What's right beside you: Table
What is the last thing you ate: Curry puffs
Ever had chicken pox: Yes
Sore throat: Yes.
Stitches: No wor
Broken nose: No.
Do you believe in love at first sight: Nahh. but I want have that experience
Like picnics: Havent tried it
Who was the last person you danced with: You mean in the club or slow dance?
Last made you smile: My sister who told me something that shocked me while I was still half asleep.
You last yelled at: Mum mum mum.grrr

Today did you:
Talk to someone you like: Its only 1030am now. So, Nope.
Kissed anyone: No. =((((
Get sick: No
Talk to an ex: No.
Miss someone: Not really laaaaa.
Eat: Duh uhhh

Best feeling in the world: Knowing someone will be right there for you no matter what OR orgasm. tahaha.
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No. I don't have. Still waiting for that sillyboy to buy me a BIG one.
What's under your bed: Boogie man
Who do you really hate: people
What time is it now?: 1030

Random:
Is there a person who is on your mind now: Yes
Do you want children: Still thinking about it
Do you smile often: Very
Do you like your hand-writing: Sometimes. When I am using gel pen and I am not writing fast
Are your toe nails painted: No. Mafan-ness
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: Luxuriuos hotel beds
What color shirt are you wearing now:Pink pyjamas
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday:Redbox-ing
I can't wait till: Our one year anni
When did you cry last:A few days ago
Are you a friendly person:Yes. at the beginning.haha
Do you have any pets: The cutest boy in the whole world. My Maltese Snowflakes.
Where is the person you have feelings for right now?:Sleeping
Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now?: He mean everything to me
Do you sleep with the TV on?: If I fell asleep watching tv
What are you doing right now?: Typing this laaa
Have you ever crawled through a window?: I wanna try!!
Can you handle the truth?: Yes.
Are you too forgiving?: Sometimes.
Are you closer to your mother or father?: Father laaa
Who was the last person you cried in front of?: Nobody.
How many people can you say you've really loved?: A few
Do you eat healthy?:No
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex?: I dont know
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you?: Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to?: No one
Are you loud or quiet most of the time?: Quiet
Are you confident?: Sometimes.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
(i) Enjoying my self
(ii) Playing masak masak
(iii) Eating junks
(iv) Going to Lick Hung
(v) Swimming

5 things on my to-do list today:
(i)Teman bee to Damansara
(ii)Do homework
(iii)Watch movie
(iv)Get lots of kisses from him
(v)-

5 snacks I enjoy: I loveeeee snackssssss.Most of it.

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
(i) Shop
(ii) Travel the world
(iii) Treat my friends and family
(iv) Donate
(v) Shop again

5 of my bad habits:
(i) Peeling skin
(ii) Change my mind after saying something
(iii) Stoning
(iv) Pressing my pimples/nails /ears / anywhere although it hurts
(v) Unable to sit still for long

5 people to tag: -

0 comments: