THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, September 27, 2008



1 week of holiday,
1 week of class,
1 month of exam.


I've been drinking so much ice blended red bean and soya bean.
geeee...

Friday was the last day for SAM Trials.
Went to Red box with : Bee, Jason, Nicole, David, Adele, Chili, Carmen, Doug, Darren, Juan, Amanda and Sarah.
Dinner at Ming Tien since everyone was broke.
Bee and I wanted to watch Connected but decided not to.
We went to join my friends.
Shisha at The Attap with : Bee, Kaye, Harn, Zi, JHong, Hong's bro, Aizat, Ewern, Wey and Iskandar.
I decided to try a new shisha taste. Normally we order strawberry mint or peach.This time I ordered Strawberry + Grape + Mint.
Zi ordered Rose + Coke. wth!
Bee said it tasted like dog fur?
Reached home at 3.
Bee stayed over.


oh yeah!
Did you know my 2 classmates dreamt about Bee and I on the same night?
lol.

Loon Wei's dream :
Bee came up to him and ask him whether he is good looking. -.-
Then I was like : No he is not!"

waaattttt??
I thought I supposed to say that my bf is good looking.
haha


Alvin's dream:
He was in Mcd.
He saw Bee and I.
Then I went to tell Alvin :" Eh you know Nian want to commit suicide again!"
Alvin :"again??"
Me: " yala. He always want to commit suicide wan. So many times d laa..very irritating leh"
Alvin:" You are the one who is irritating laa. Keep complaining to me"

Lol. what a wth situation.



Jay Chou's new album is coming out soon!!
WAAAAA.
Love his new song.
<3

0 comments: