THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

one year and counting...

Holla people!

Today is the 9th of September!!!!

Ok i know you all will be thinking " So what? It's not September 11"
But...
today is a special day for me!
Because....
I am in a relationship for a year!
This is so weird...
I've never love a guy for so long...
All my ex lasted for a few months only...
Not that they are not good or boring or anything...
Its just me.
I am the one who get bored of things easily.
Soooo... for me to be in a relationship for so long is a surprising news!
Anyway, I am glad to be with him and I am glad that we still love each other so much.
:D

In the first few months everything were still new and we were quite awkward with each other.
I remembered I didn't want him to join my gang in MTR during Zi's birthday and he was pretty upset about it. ( but he still came because Zi asked him to.lol.)
I always ffk him and didn't really want to hang out with him.
We didn't talk that much. Most of the time just sms each other.
But after that, things were better.
We started going out more often.
I started talking and telling him more about my stuff.
He taught me and gave me advices.
He listened to me and adored me.
Practically we were always together.
and now we still are.
:D


One of the first few pictures we took together.
(eww look at my hair. darn hideous)




First time drinking with your gang in rainforest.











I wrote this when I was bored...




Christmas eve. The first time we went clubbing.






New year eve. The first time I watch fireworks with you.






The first time I celebrated Valentine's Day with someone special.





The time we went LCCT to pick Jack and Douglas back from NS.





Chinese new year. In Mei Juin's house.






Your birthday.





The first time we went to a concert together.
and we love jay chou!!!!!!




Jieyi's birthday. You nagged me because my dress was short.






First time eating chinese dinner with your big gang.






My birthday.






I got all the things I wanted.
Whats left is going to the beach with you.






Merdeka eve.







Last of all,



the Genting trip.




That was a VERY VERY short summary of our story in this one year.

Hopefully we can last till 090909. and of course continue laaa...
haha.



PS: Don't go to Neway for karaoke. I suggest you stick with Red Box. It is still the best. The only thing nice about Neway is their room and space. :)

0 comments: