THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, October 3, 2008

I love my new purple phone!!!






Its beautiful right??
Especially the pink 'W' letter!
Lol. and the best part is that this phone only costs 800 bucks.
Compare to the other phone that I wanted initially.



This 8MB phone costs 2k!
But its gorgeous too, right?!


=D
I am still hunting for a pink/purple glittery handphone charm.
Let me know if you see any nice ones.



Bought my phone and watched Eagle Eye on Wednesday.
Tried the bubble tea in Asian Avenue.
Its cheap and yummy.
New fav bubble tea shop.

Went to Pyramid again on Thursday.
Bought bubble tea again.
Blueberry snow shake.
Then went to find the guys in Vision Snooker Centre.
Yamcha in Silva.
David was bored so Jieyi,Nian and I played silly games with him.
Then played snooker.

Holiday is ending.
urghhhhhh



-craving for more bubble tea!

0 comments: