THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, January 30, 2009

We Moooooo together







Last Friday, went out with the guys to watch Underworld 3: Rise of the Lycans.
Bee wanted to buy underwear. So we went and buy, then meet up with them for dinner.
Movie was great, but a little confusing at the end.












Yorr my skin look so smooth!






I love this boy. Arghhhh



He was damn high
















Jason's face so CMI man.





I was in Sitiawan, Perak from Sunday to Tuesday.
All I did there was eat, sleep,gamble, play with snowie and talk.
Serious shit wei.




Sis and cousin.







Ewww..my sis's blue-black. Lol.



Tek Seong. ( I heard that he is quite famous among girls, no?)



Met up with Loon Wei, Ryan and Michelle.
Ryan picked me up along with his sister and cousin and we went to Loon Wei's house.
Omfg his house is BIG I tell you!
Super huge and beautiful!
Chilled awhile but have to go back early because Ryan had to pray.









Ryan



Loon Wei



The next day, is the first day of CNY.



We smuggled snowie into the hotel.



Do we look alike?











Gambling with gong gong.



She is the same age as me but she has a baby and she's married!
Her baby is soooo cute!



My gong gong!



Came back on Tuesday.
Was so bored.
So I went out with Zi and Harn to Midvalley/ The Gardens on Wednesday.
Bought a shirt for Bee from Zara as his second bday present.


The next day, went to Pavilion and One U with Shu Wei, Kai Xuan and Zi.
Saw a fucking nice heel from Zara. Damn hot one!
Wear that heel, hold the whip thing, mini skirt and a police hat......
hahahaha get what I mean?
After that around 11pm, Zi sent me to Jack's house.
Everyone was gambling there.
Lost 20 bucks.
:(


Bee's birthday dinner tonight.
Sigh.



Cause when I'm with him,
I am thinking of you.
He kissed my lips I taste your mouth.
He pulled me in I was disgusted with myself.


0 comments: