THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, March 5, 2009




I am lazy to blog about the class trip to the zoo.
All I did in the zoo was cleaning windows, fan, metal bars and etc.
It was kind of tiring.
and no, I did not gain any knowledge on biodiversity.
Well that is the main purpose we visit the zoo right?


At night, I went to Pui Teng's open house in KK.
Jason fetched Wai Yip and me there.
I didn't expect the party to be so ermm..grand?
There were so many food and the number of adults were like...wow?
Anyway, the little ones(us) sat at a corner and eat.
Talked, played cards and chilled.
After that, Nian, Jack and Zi min came.
We went to the park nearby later on.
The party was great.
Thank you PT for inviting me.
:)










candid




Jason finished it in like 2 minutes. I think.





look at his face laa..damn CMI. hahaha










this guy is super kind and LAME.hahaha




the guy I am having affair with. Opps? hahaha





Derrick and Aliciaaaaaa




He spent more than 1k to buy his gf a pair of earring.
Wow!










Aaron's younger sis




while they smoke
















That's all.
Will be going to Mardi Gras tonight.
xxx


I don't know,
She's hot and cold.

0 comments: