THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, April 18, 2009

At last, I got the chance to go clubbing.
But the excitement faded once I stepped into the club.
Bar Savanh or something. Whatever its name is.
It is located at Heritage Row.
We( Nian, Darren, Jieyi, Melissa, Juan, Chili and some other guys) went to that club because our friend was doing some event job there.
There were very few people there. Ok maybe not very few but it is counted as few compared to other clubs.
and the music, goshhhh... made me don't feel like dancing.
I just don't like it lahh.
The club has some Bali/ Thai style kind of statues.
=.= erm oh kay?
Anyway I went back early because of MY DAD. URGHHHH.




Bee was surprised when he saw me wearing such a decent outfit. Lol.













I completed my outfit with these super sexy booties. Aahhhh lovesss.
Wearing these made me feel HOT. tahahahaha









we both looked ugly in this pic.




p/s: Wooo I joined NuffNang.
pp/s: and as you can see from my Happy-O-Meter that I am very unhappy with my results. F it.

0 comments: