THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, April 24, 2009

I've always wanted a pink suzuki swift.
I remembered last time, I spotted a pink swift while cycling around the neighbourhood.
The swift was in someone's house.
I told my family about it and purposely asked my dad to pass by that house to admire the car.
:p





But I know pink swift is quite rare so I thought maybe my parents could get me a red swift.





BUT NOOoooo...they said it is too expensive.
Plus, next year I am going to Australia so they need to pay for my education.
So everyday, my mum and I would discuss who get to use the car( Honda City).
Sigh, so annoying.
So my mum suggested to buy Myvi.
Lol.
I don't like it because basically almost EVERYONE has a Myvi.
Everywhere you go, you see Myvi.
Red lah, black lah, white lah, silver lah,green lah..whatever colour also got.
But thinking twice, I just need a car to go to college and move around during my holidays.
So what for I get a nice and more expensive one?
So I agreed with getting a Myvi.

After finally agreeing with it, my dad said we should wait until June.
wtf?!
My mum also cannot wait to get me a car.
Lol. So I won't annoy her anymore.




Walao eh, my mother ar. hates black so much.
She said :" black car hor, very hot one ar. and then ar, like people die or something. All black black one so ugly. Black ar. also bring bad luck!"
omgwtfgilabullshitcrap

Sigh, looks like my hope of getting a car asap is going down the drain.
Booohoooo.