THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Sunday, May 10, 2009

To Mo E



Seen this restaurant in SS15?
It is located opposite SJMC. It is a corner lot.
My daddy, bro and I tried out this restaurant yesterday night,
and it was a BIG disappointment.

We wanted to eat at RakuZen or the new one beside it, but we couldn't find any parking,
so we decided on Tomoe since we can park at their parking space.
Lol.
The place looks nice.
I was really excited as you know how much I love Japanese food.
However, the service was really bad and the food wasn't that nice.
Urghh.
I think the workers there have short term memory loss.
=.=
We ordered 2 california hand roll.
Only 1 came.
I asked for wasabi, the waitress said she will get it, but she didn't bring it.
I asked 2 other waitress and 1 waiter, they said ok but didn't came back.
Want to refill green tea also mafan!
Called them for how many thousand times, only after the 1000th time, they refilled our cup.
Damn pissed off lorr.
The waitress even recommended a fish,
and when it came,
it was like some fried kampung fish with a price of RM35!
When it was placed on the table, the 3 of us looked at each other with our stoned face.
Lol you can imagine right.



this thing cost RM80!

So few slices and its not really that nice compared to the other restaurants.
Aiseehh, wasted RM260 man.
We should have went Shogun again.
Shogun is 100000000000000 X so much better than this place.


Oh yah, when we were deciding on what to order, my bro suggested curry.
Then my dad said Japanese curry is not that nice so we didn't order that.
When we were leaving the place, we saw the cooks and they looked indian-ish.
Then my bro said :" told you to order curry lor, sure damn nice one!"

0 comments: