THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, July 9, 2009

New header





Bye-bye pink flower,
Hello starry love.

This morning I woke up at 4 something,
couldn't sleep because of my tattoo I guess.
I only can sleep lying on my stomach, for the whole night leh!
Now my neck and back hurts.
Toot! But as Nian said, :"want to look pretty mah, what to do."
Gee..I got nothing to do so I ate oats, read story book...
Then I thought of doing something useful.
So I started digging colourful and cute things out.
I found a colourful wrapper and decided to use the stars Nian gave me a long long time ago to make a love.
:)
Sheesshh, I love love, flowers, pink, purple, bubbles.....
omg speaking of bubbles, I remembered my old e-mail address -
bubbles_gurl90@hotmail.com, I think.
Tahahaha...those days....Urghh miss them miss them!
Last time, She Laine, Pei Yee, Chin Chin, some of the guys - Teng Han, Daniel, Jason...will come to my house.
We girls will practice our dance while the guys chit-chat and watch.
Then we will walk to school together.
Sigh, love those times.









A second, a minute, and hour, a day goes by.
Im hopin' just to be by your side.
Don’t make me wait, cause right now I need your smile.
I'm here waiting to see you,
my remedy for all that's been hurting me.
You seem to know the way
to turn my frown upside down
you always know what to say
to make me feel like everything’s ok.


0 comments: