THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wedding Day Part 1

Why isn't my hair growing?!
I want long,long,long hair!
Wavy and messy.
But my hair seems to stuck at this length. Ish.
Messy and frizzy.
:(


Ok back to the topic.
Day 3 in Adelaide.
The day of the wedding.
My family went to the bride's house in the morning.
We were to take family photos before the church ceremony.





mummy, daddy,daughter, aunt





sis, bride





bridesmaid, which is also the bride's sis





aunts.





bride's parents















family





my family.




Yang




Time to go to the church.









the church.




uncles. dad in the middle.





while waiting for the bride.





Ellise with her dad.




















best man, bridesmaid.















It was my first time to a church ceremony.
And it was..erm...ok.
After that, we went back home to have lunch.
We have to wait until 3pm to take family photos at some botanical garden.














Nobody want to help me take pictures using my camera.
So my family wasn't in any of the pics.
lol.




third uncle and wife.




Opps, the pics below were taken in the house before the church ceremony.
Lazy to rearrange.
Ehe.









My daddy.







































You know what is embarrassing?
I didn't know the dress I was wearing was kind of see-through.
Practically everyone can see me wearing black panty.(I was wearing brown)
No wonder so many guys were looking at me,
geez, made me so happy cause so many leng chai ang mohs were looking.
=.=



Anyway, update about the wedding dinner another time.




p/s: I want money, clothes....go clubbing...offer letter from Monash...blablabla so darn many things...

0 comments: