THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Monday, September 28, 2009

Wedding dinner

Finally, the last post about Aus trip.
I did not take any pictures in Perth because I was emo.
Lol.
I missed the boyfriend too much and I wanted to go home so badly.
Plus, I was having constipation and my period came for the second time in 3 weeks.
Wtf. I am having period again now. Its like the 3rd time in just one month.
Omg I am going to dieeeeeeeee.
aiseh.



So yeah, the wedding dinner.
Just look at the pics.
I don't know what to write about it.
It was extremely boring.
Blahh.




























our table name


























Salmon with potatoes.
I love the salmon.




Yam seng








Beef.




Chicken.














Dessert





Ang mohs dancing.
The dance that people always dance during wedding.
Not in M'sia lah.
(eg, watch 13 going on 30)








Done.
I don't think I ever want to go trip without my Bee anymore.
It was a bad, bad, bad experience.
I got too used to someone always holding me,talking to me all the time until I can't take it when there's no one with me.
So yeah, I know it's not good to rely on someone so much, because one day when they just turn their back and say bye-bye, I am going to be in deep trouble.



p/s: NEVER WATCH SHOWS THAT IS PRODUCED BY JOHNNIE TO.(eg, Vengeance, Accident). WALAO SUCK LIKE CRAP MAN.

on the other hand, The Ugly Truth rock my socks. A perfect getaway was so-so only.

When is 2010 and Surrogates coming out???

0 comments: