THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Guys?

I wanted to take part in a contest organised by thekookything, but unfortunately nobody can take pictures for me, so I decided not to join.
I chose a few random clothes to wear with the heels I bought from them.
Those random clothes are actually from my brother, my dad and my bf.


#1


Brother's Chelsea jersey.
(lol ignore the santa hat)



#2






Bf's old basketball jersey + a belt + a cap.



#3


Dad's big T + a red belt + a cap.



#4


You can wear a nice nice *ehem* bra or a bikini with a belt.
Look damn sexy one ok.



#5





Wear it with a tie.



For me, I like #4 and #5 the most.
What say you?
Time to raid your bf/dad/brother's closet?



In love with All The Right Moves




1 comments:

thatey said...

click reference he has a good point you could check here visit the site straight from the source Get the facts