THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, November 27, 2009

I need money!

The gila babi.



He asked: Why Malays call pig khinzir not babi?
Hmmm why ar?
Wait, khinzir is pig right?

*****

Thanks to the bf for accompanying me to Maison with his gang even though he loathes clubbing.
Ok so now, he and I are officially broke.
I still need to buy more clothes/ stuff for myself when I am in Australia, need to go for Langkawi trip with the guys , help my dad pay for my laptop (wtf if I have enough money la, but most probably won't)....
omg and Kaye is coming back.
Aiseh, I think just go to her house or someone's house to hang around, or we can just go to Bistro lim teh.
Eheh.
:D




Urgh, leg hurts from dancing. No actually my whole body hurts.
Don't know why.
Will blog about clubbing at Maison another time.
AND a really super effing cute picture of someone.
lol don't worry it's not me, although I am tempted to show you my cute fat baby pictures.

0 comments: