THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, December 31, 2009

The Last Post.....

.....for this year,2009.




What?! Today is the 31st of December?!
In less then 24 hours, it will be 2010.
Whatthecrap, where did all of the days go??
How time flew, the next thing I know, I am already 60 years old.
-.-
Urgh, let me try to recall what interesting/memorable/awful things happened in 2009.


2009
1.I got 4 A's and 1 B for AS. dulan.
2. I got 4 A's for A2.happy.
3. I finished A-Levels. super happy. I hated college life.
4. Kaye went off to Melbourne. I was sad cause she ditched me. She was the only one who will layan me and call me out. No one else gave a shit about me.
5. Harn went to Melbourne too in July.*grins* ByeBye!!!
6. I had a crush on someone and the bf found out. *tsk dont give me that look!*
7. Bee and I broke up for a few hours? or was it a day? We argued alot because I was like hot and cold towards him. I told him my feelings towards him faded. We said we needed a break. But I guess after all, I still needed him.
8. I got a Myvi. I mean my dad bought for the sis and me.
9. Some bloody aunty knocked my car and don't want to admit it was her fault although she looked really guilty.
10. I did 2 tattoos. super happy.
11. I worked in pyramid. There were happy and unhappy moments.
12. I went to Lanngkawi with a bunch of friends that I love.
13. I sat aeroplane alone. Went to another country alone. Conned by australian taxi driver.mcb.
14. Attended a church wedding for the first time.
15. For the first time I saw my bf wore a suit. so handsome. so hot.
16. First time went to prom with the bf.
17. I named myself Violet.
18. We celebrated our 2nd anniversary together!


Hmmm..what about in 2010?

2010
1. I will going to Australia. No more parents. No more the guys.
2. I will be seeing the bf everyday until I sien!
3. World Cup!!
4. Pharmacy course!! omg.
5. Australian accent.double omg. When I went there, I tried to avoid talking to them at any situation.
6. Hopefully I do not get angry or emo that often.
7. Please please study hard!!!
8. Please please please don't get fat!
9. Please please please please don't miss home so much! sure very san fu one.
10. Hopefully can celebrate our 3rd anniversary. <3

0 comments: