THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

new year eve

I know it is a little late for a new year eve post, but who cares!
All of us didn't know what to do on NYE, and since for the past 2 years we've been going to The Curve for countdown, this time we decided not to see fireworks.
And partly it's because we didn't want to be stuck in the jam too.
So, we barbequed in Jake's house.



























































We barbequed chicken wings, lamb, garlic bread, sausages and Jake's mum cooked spaghetti.
Beer and wine were drank.
After dinner, some of them went in to watch The Dark Knight while some of them stayed outside to drink and talk.
For me, I went in and sleep for like 10 minutes.
After that for the whole night I was so stone.
All because of that 2 sips of wine.
haha joking. I am not that lousy!
As a whole, this year's NYE, boooooo.
Boring.
Maybe because I was sleepy la.




I do it to punish myself and at the same time,
it makes me feel better.

0 comments: