THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ShabuShabu with family

Last Saturday, I had my farewell dinner with family, Bee and Yang.
At first I wanted Shogun or seafood, but ended up with Shabu-Shabu.
In these 2 years 4 months 18 days,that was only the third time Bee have eaten with my family.
lol but I've only eaten once with his family, excluding Bee's sister.
So, we reached there around 7pm, and started grabbing plates of food.
I think the food didn't taste that nice that day.
I only liked the seafood toufu, lemon juice and baby octopus which is really limited.
When Bee saw the baby octopus on the rotating belt, he and Yang quickly grabbed 3 plates which were the only ones left on the belt.
lol too bad for other people who wanna eat.
:p

Ate until super full, but not as bad as that time in Shogun.
Omg that time was like gila full, took more than 6 hours to not feel like puking.
Ish.
Anyway, my mum gave Bee ang pao and she asked him to take care of me when we are in Aus.
haha normally people will say :" have a safe journey, study hard, take care of yourself...." but instead she said :" help me to take care of Tek Yit ar."
haha my mum is so cute.
We went back at 8pm, then Bee and I went to Jack's house.



Yang(sis's bf), sis, bro



daddy, mummy



my baby octopus.







Bee looked like he wanted to puke.







the family.



3 of us.



my family!loves.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]