THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Farewell, people!

On January 30th, Bee and I had a farewell party for both of us.
We invited our ex-classmates and close friends, except The Guys.
We celebrated Bee's birthday and farewell on the next day with The Guys in Red Box.
Will update about it another day.

I went to Bee's house in the afternoon to help out.
Cut fruits, peel potato skin, set up fire, move things around.....
At about 615pm, I went up to bathe and got ready.
It was already raining that time so my guess is everyone will be quite late.
Tzu Ken and Jason arrived the earliest, which is at 715pm.
Then few more PM7 classmates arrived.
It'd been super long since I last saw them, except Crystal lah.
I saw her a few times in these 6 months.

Soon, more people came and we started eating.
Bee's mum cooked fried mee hoon, curry chicken, made jelly...
BBQ food including chicken wings, squid, fish, sausages, ham, corn....
The fried mee hoon was the first to finish.
I guess everyone was lazy to bbq the food so I helped bbq sausages for my friends.
Awww isn't that sweet?? :D

Everyone was just mingling around, talking, taking pictures, eating...
It was nice to meet old friends, it brings back memories.
:)
My ex-classmates went back earlier.
At about 1130pm, Bee cut his birthday cake because his ex-classmates wanted to go back.
Took pictures with everyone until the candles melted.

My ex-classmates gave me.....erm...panties as my farewell present.
hahaha those panties are really cute!!!
I will always wear them!! haha thank you you guys!!
On the other hand, Bee's ex classmates gave both of us a pen.
and mine is pink!!!! with my name carved on the pen!!!!
super nice!! i love it! thank you so much!

At the end of the night, Zi Yin, Daniel, Wen Harn, Jake and Bee helped to eat all the chicken wings.
Not exactly all since there were about 10 left because the charcoal sudah habis.
Went back at 2 something, was super freaking tired.
Took a quick shower and "died" on the bed.
But...I woke up at 8 the next morning.
toot.



K, MY








super hiao.




ignore Daniel, Alicia, Ji Ding.



PM7 couple. Jason, Yiling




Loon Wei da ge.



see you in Melb.




Wey, Howie.



good friends for always!




Mun Li, Teck Wei, Cherly




Up : Me, Mei Mei, Michelle, Crystal
Down : Loon Wei, Tzu Ken, Jason




bitchycelle




Bee's ex classmates




Xuan, Daniel, Yoke, Me, Jake




G9 excluding me.




us with Howie's bigass camera.




with Bee's family.




G9




Gamma



Supposed to be Beta but I went in the picture.




Bball.



Happy Birthday!




Big happy family.




Panties!



more pictures on Facebook

Next update : Bee's birthday and farewell with The Guys. and some girls.

AAAAAAAA 2 more days and I need to say bye to everyone.
Gonna miss Snowflake, mum, dad, bro, sis, Wey, Yoke, Jason, Jikz, Darren, Derrick, Chili, Wai Yip, Jack, Jake, Douglas, Daniel, Zi Yin, Xuan.............................everyone and everything!!!
Sobs.