THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Red Bean Pancake



OK ignore the title, I just wrote it because I am currently in love with red bean pancake.
It's not exactly a pancake, not those english type, it's those chinese dim sum type.
You know those flat fried thing with kaya/red bean paste inside?
Yes, those.
Yums yums.
Sigh, please don't eat so much ,Tek Yit.



Anyway, I am just updating to tell the world that the bf and I are still alive.







It's just sometimes I will become emotional because I hate this place and I wanna go back home!!
and the bf will just hug me and say that it's just less than 10 months.....etc.
Then I will feel better.
The next day, the same thing will happen again.
Sigh, poor bf. But he seems to like it here.
Blurgghhh









The bf's bro will move in with us this week. So there will be 4 people living in a one-room unit.
Double sigh.
I don't know how long I can stand because I like to be alone and I NEED PRIVACY!
:(
Please take me home.



No mood to update. Update another day about CNY/Valentine's.
Ciaos.

0 comments: