THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

stay here forever

To those who I love so much,


.
my family



Snowflakes.











The Girls



The Guys



The whole group




I MISS YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!!!
I know it's only one week, but I used to see you all almost everyday, and now, I only can see and talk to the bf everyday.
No more yam cha, nobody nag me, nobody say :" Yor, why you so stone?why you so lan 7 dumb one?", nobody call me Tek Tek......
So, of course I miss everyone.
:(
10 more months.
10 more months, the bf will be back to annoy everyone and I will be back to stone.
weeeeeee

Kaye, Harn and Alicia : faster come back la bitches!
Darren, Derrick and Daniel: can't wait for you guys to come and visit!

I've got my Aus phone number, message or call me if you are bored, +601433253821

Update soon! Bye!

More pictures in Facebook.

0 comments: