THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Autumn

My blog has not been updated for weeks.
One and a half week I assume?
I don't think there's anyone reading it anyway.

So, no pictures again.
One, because my life is super boring. Just going to uni, coming back and staying at home.
Two, because most of the time its cold so I am lazy to take my camera out of my handbag.
Three, the big pimple is still on my cheek.
Four, I am lazy to charge my camera so I am preserving the battery in case something interesting happen, then I can take picture of it.
Five, it takes super long to upload pictures into my blog.

This is the second week of uni and I guess everything is pretty much the same.
Lectures are OK but I hate practicals because I suck at them and everyone seems so good at them.
I am like the most blur person in the room. sheeshhh
The weather here is getting colder and colder.
From what I heard and seen in facebook, Malaysia's weather is super hot right?
Urghh how I wish I am in Malaysia. lol. I know I know, if I am in Malaysia I will hope that I am at some place colder. But whatever, Malaysia is still better than Australia. 100% better.

Parents are going to Turkey next week! Hopefully they will take lots of pictures!
I am asking my sister to help me buy some jackets and clothes for me and ask Daniel to bring them over.
Gee, the other thing I miss about Malaysia is the blogshops! lol.
Every morning when I wake up, I will go to my blog, and click those blogshop links. My brother said that I am spamming blogs because I open many tabs at one go. I miss those "clicks clicks clicks, hotmail, place order, receive parcel ".
:(

Should be going shopping this weekend. Hopefully can find some really cheap stuff. Oh yea and I definitely need to buy some gloves before my hand freezes.
Update another day when I have the mood.
Ciao.

0 comments: