THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Friday, May 28, 2010

Maple Syrup

On one random Saturday evening, the bf and I decided to try out Pancake Parlour.
So we went to grab some pancakes even though I just ate a big bowl of cereal with milk.
lol greedy mah what to do.
As my sister always say, I am greedy fat ass.
:(
Dont la say until like this.

Pancake Parlour is at Bourke Street and another one is opening in Melbourne Central.
Before this, Cherly gave us a coupon, 2 short stacks for $9 I think.
So Bee ordered a short stack with ice cream and I ordered the plain one because I like to put super alot of maple syrup.
I remember I always love to eat pancakes and baked beans in hotels for brekkie, like when I go on vacation with my family.










This was the first round of adding maple syrup.
I added 3 times I think.
Siao.
I think I will get diabetes soon.
Just learned about diabetes mellitus type 1 and type 2 this morning in Physiology lecture. ( lol just to tell you for the fun of it)

Anyway the pancake was just OK. But finally get to eat it after so long.
Exam is around the corner. Study leave starts next week.
Please God please, let me do well. Dont screw up or fail anything. I can't disappoint my dad.
:(

0 comments: