THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Saturday, July 31, 2010

UGLY

Oh look! I became uglier!!

From this :



to this:




haha blame Melbourne. The cold weather caused me to not bother about my appearance. I don't even shop much and buy lots of clothes. Everyday wear house clothes or pyjamas, because no matter what I wear, it will be covered by my thick jacket. So no point wearing nice and new clothes.
I have more pimples here actually. No idea why. Mostly is on my forehead or scalp. Super pain one somemore. Ish.
I don't make-up anymore. (Ok I promise I will put make-up when I celebrate my birthday in Party World). I don't wear accessories anymore. I don't really care how my hair looks like anymore.
I don't even wear short pants anymore! FML.
This is so bad. I think I need a change.

Yes. I will change. When winter ends.
Teehee.
If not my boyfriend will "zao lou".
haha.

0 comments: